The company Swantzer, located in Sweden owns and operates RopeScore.
Swantzer may collect the following data
- Sport organization affiliation
- Sport federation affiliation
- Unprocessed scores from rope skipping judges
- Partaken competitions
- Email address
- Anonymised usage statistics
RopeScore may use this data for the following purposes
- To improve the provided services.
- To respond to a specific enquiry made via e-mail.
- To calculate, process, distributing, and publish competition results.
RopeScore does not sell your data to third parites.
You have the following rights
- The right to not have your personal data handed to third parties.
- The right to get an export of all the data Swantzter stores about you.
- Have your personal data corrected if it’s wrong
- Have your personal data removed
To invoke any of the above stated rigths you may email [email protected] detailing what you want
Cookies and third parties
By using any of RopeScores websites (ropescore.com, ropescore.live) you agree that third parites may place cookies on your system for the purpose of provifing Swantzter analytics on how you use the sites.
- Google analytics data (this data is anonymized). Google may also store a cookie. You can find the Google’s policies here, details on how to opt-out can be found here.
- Sentry error logging (this data is anonymized). Sentry may also store a cookie. You can find Sentry’s policies here.
- We store a cookie containing your user id when signed in, by logging in you agree to this cookie beeing used to aid in identifying you.
Last revised 2018-10-12
If you have any questions about RopeScore policies, please e-mail [email protected].